This is my own peach cobbler recipe that is sweet and yummy.
1-29oz can of peaches in heavy syrup
3-tbsp of butter
1-cup of milk
1-cup of self-rising flour
1-cup of sugar
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of cinnamon
2- Medium size bowls
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Put butter in pan and place in oven to melt. Once the butter is melted, take it out the oven and make sure the bottom of the pan is covered in butter.
3. Mix the sugar, flour, and milk together in one of the bowls and set aside.
4. Now pour the peaches into the other bowl and mix in the pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon.
5. Pour the peaches into the pan and spread them to cover the bottom. Now pour the flour mixture over it. (no need to spread it)
6. Place in the oven for about 45minutes.
7. Take out the oven and let it cool for about 15 minutes.